Irulu Tablet Problems

tsivat

Apr 20, 2014
I just bought a ilulu android icecream sandwhich 10.1 screen and I could not get it to connect to my wifi and now when I turn it on it either turns right back off or it stays on showing the date and time but that's all I can do, nothing else to tap on like the home page or anything else and it is fully charged, why?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi tsivat, congratulations on your new Irulu tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problem with your new tablet, my first thought is you should return it and get another one if it's at all convenient. If that's not possible, I'd suggest a factory reset. There are suggestions here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html for resetting many different tablets. If there are no instructions for your particular tablet, try some of the methods suggested for others and see if any work for yours. You won't hurt anything and one of them might work. Good luck!

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablets you have without you having to tell them every time.

tsivat

Apr 20, 2014
Thanks, I ended up sending it back for a replacement and the new one is on the way.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I definitely think you did the right thing by returning it. Hopefully, the new one will arrive without the problems and you'll be able to enjoy your new tablet and the forum.:eek: