Is There A Way to Remove the "Switch to Previous Size" Button?

eidriaen

Oct 22, 2013
Hello guys!

I bought this bluetooth keyboard for my Samsung Note 10.1 and I really enjoy typing on it. I installed an app to hide the virtual keyboard on the screen, but I encountered a problem. The "Switch to previous size" icon that changes the window size on the bottom right is in the way now. For instance when I´m chatting with someone on Facebook, the botton is right on top of the "Send" botton.

I´ve been trying to figure out how to get rid of the icon online, but haven´t found anything yet. So I figured I would ask you guys.

I don´t really use the multi-view/window feature at all, so would also like to know if there is a way to disable it. I know it´s possible on a phone like Galaxy S3, but apparently not easy(if even possible) on a tablet?

malisteen

Dec 20, 2013
Sorry to bump a months old post, but I have the same device, galaxy note 10.1, running Android 4.1.2, and have encountered the same problem.

The 'multiwindow mode select' button on multiwindow apps in full view mode is appearing in the bottom right corner instead of the usual top right position. It overlaps anything else, rendering the right artow on my keyboard, bookmarks button on my pdf reader, etc, inaccessible when viewing apps in full screen mode. When apps are in multiscreen mode, the close and maximize buttons appear in the upper right corner of the app window as normal.

The problem isn't critical, but it is higjly irritating. I've spent about several hours unsuccessfully searching for a fix for this problem, this is the first time i've even seen some one with the same problem.

Is anyone aware of this problem, and a fix for it?