Is There, Will There Be, A 7" Tablet With Cellular Connectivity?

Giesela

Jul 5, 2012
I'm a novice in all this so while I've been out there looking maybe I've missed something. It can be confusing because online articles and reviews are sometimes talking about postulated capabilities that turn out not to be the case.
Anyway, I've not been able to find a cellular (3G?) 7" tablet.
Or am I being confused by the carrier issues? Is the Razor considered a 3G tablet and only carried by Verizon?
Do I have to search by carrier?
I really only want a tablet for travel, most often to places that are rural or ruralish. Its frustrating, I only need this capability for weekend trips to my 87 yr old mothers house and vacations. My use is mostly web searching, watching the occasionally you tube video. It seems my limited options are very expensive for rather limited use. I don't have a smart phone, don't really need one.
Any suggestions?

kethan

Dec 20, 2010
Mtk6575 based tablets coming soon

Sent from my HTC HD7 Pro/+ using Tapatalk 2

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I tether from my cellphone, I use sprint, I rooted my cellphone and use it as a router,any where my phone gets service so does my tablets.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Being that you are in the US, most of the major cellular carriers are selling 3G and 4G Android tablets. Your best bet would be going to your provider's WEB site to see what's available.