Jelly Bean Available!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
It's version 4.1.1. You can install in Settings->About tablet->System updates. Note that if you are rooted, you will lose root.

Last edited:

Ravak

Dec 5, 2012
That made my day! Does if do full wipe when you update over mcl's latest ROM?

Ah well, I'll just wait for mcl version ;)

Last edited:

mcl630

Dec 3, 2012
DO NOT INSTALL THE STOCK JB!!! It breaks ClockworkMod recovery!!!

Edit:

Nevermind, you will just need to use the new version of CWM I put out, see my warning thread.

Last edited:

freecicero

Dec 23, 2012
Hmmm... As of today mine is still telling me that there is no system update available. I am going to download from the stock firmware link mentioned above, but how would I install it? Using clockwork? Or is there a directory I can place it in that the existing system would recognize? thanks!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Hmmm... As of today mine is still telling me that there is no system update available. I am going to download from the stock firmware link mentioned above, but how would I install it? Using clockwork? Or is there a directory I can place it in that the existing system would recognize? thanks!

Either. If you have cwm already, you should be able to just flash it as a zip. Otherwise, rename it update.zip and place it in the root of your internal sdcard. I believe it wipes all user data, btw.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
Is anyone concerned that an update for a LENOVO pad may not work on a SAMSUNG/other?

I would be! :D