Joe Checking in

jerseyjoe

Jul 7, 2013
I am retired have been using a Pandigital Novel for a year now and really like it, great to travel with, use it mostly for email, web surfing, word documents and You Tube. I think its time to kick it up a bit, being on Fixed income I;m looking at a Vizio 8 referb or something like it for around $150. I think that Tablets are in their early stages just like flat screen TVs were when first introduced, in other words you will be able to get the works for a lot less. I think the tablets are the key to the automotive infotainment systems just need a place to mount them in the vehicle. :)

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hi, Joe.

Welcome to the Forum.

If your budget is around $150.00, then you can certainly afford to 'kick it up a bit'. For that amount you could get yourself a brand NEW 8 inch Acer Iconia A1 tab with 8GB of internal storage and a 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek CPU running the latest version of the Android Jelly Bean OS. Forget about the referb. Prices for brand names are being cut this summer, so stay tuned to the Forum for all the latest news.

Cheers.
Ed

Last edited:

jerseyjoe

Jul 7, 2013
Thank you all, my second day and I am so glad I Joined!!

Last edited: