just a couple questions

dloftis13

Aug 26, 2011
so i just bought the transformer and i have bever used anything like this before. im having issues with opening up content from my school email adress and opening up documents or links from a deal my school uses called D2L (not sure if anyone else has had to use that or not ). well i dont know if thats going to make sense to anyone but just thought i would give it a shot.

thanks for any help or suggestions

willber

Jan 9, 2011
Can you access the school site using a web browser?
If so, you should be able to access your account with the correct settings using the Transformer browser.

surfnmadness

Aug 9, 2011
I believe that D2L is actually Desire2Learn, common learning package found at many colleges.

From the Univ of Arizona, the app has the following requirements and notes.

• Recommended browsers include Firefox 5, Internet Explorer 8, Chrome, and Safari on Snow Leopard.
  • Avoid Mac OS Lion as different parts of D2L will not work as intended.
  • Avoid IE9 as different parts of D2L will not work as intended. Compatibility mode will only help with some things.
Your school should have a like page to see what their software release requirements are as well as suggested browsers. Based on the above, you may want to try using Firefox for Android instead of the stock browser or Dolphin HD. If nothing else, call their HD and open a case to see which browser they support on Android Tablets.

dloftis13

Aug 26, 2011
I'll try that Firefox for android out and see how it works

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum