Just bought a Streak 7

johnwood

Nov 26, 2011
I snagged a Dell Streak 7 for $160 from the Best Buy Black Friday online sale :). I hope I made a good decision - most of the reviews are very negative about the poor screen resolution and viewing angles. But for that price, I could not pass it up! I tried to get the Acer Iconia A100 for $190 but they were all gone. Are those of you who use the Streak 7 happy with it? Thanks!

dardoncas

Nov 10, 2010
Great Price, good buy. I've had a Dell Streak 7 for a week now and my son and I love it. Could the screen resolution be better, sure but I knew the issues before jumping in. We've been very happy with the Streak 7 and I think you will be as well...especially at $160!!

johnwood

Nov 26, 2011
Thanks, dardoncas! It looks like you have used a lot of tablets (this is my first) so your opinion is reassuring!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I just noticed on the bestbuy site that the Streak 7 comes with Honeycomd 3.2, and for $159? How could you possibly go wrong? Sounds awesome.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

viziovtab

Nov 21, 2011
well i bought one too and also a vizio vtab at 189 (costco) and ran them side by side with netflix/angry birds/youtube and i'm keeping the dell. the higher resolution and wider viewing angle of the vizio did not compensate for the lack of performance. don't get me wrong the vizio is a great item but at 159 the dell is hard to beat. If the dell was at 299 y would have gotten the vizio at 189....