Just Saying Hey!

draddict74

Apr 23, 2012
Hey guys!

New here and hope to become a Tablet owner very soon so thought I'd better join a forum as I am new to Android AND to tablets as a whole...

I do have an iPhone but it's just not the same thing is it lol!

Is there a Android phone available that can match or better the iPhone 4 by the way? I'm due an upgrade!

Pros and cons???

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all in the future!

mbabcock

Apr 19, 2012
Welcome to the forum. I'm new too, but I'm definitely an iPhone person over Android, so i can't help you make that argument.

*quickly runs to avoid being hit by eggs being thrown at iPhone 4S*

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Thre are many androids better than iphone quite a few of my pals are disappointed with their iphones but as most were locked into long, pricey contracts to get them, they're stuck with them. I know some people rate the galaxy s2 & you can get free ones with less han £20per month contracts. Half what my friends paid for their iphone contracts-ok they get more minutes but do they really need them? As for me, well I can only dream about these phones. I have a 3 yr old tocco lite..(did I hear laughter out there??) Maybe ill get a galaxy mini when my contract ends(if my son will let me have his old one that is!). Ahhh life...........

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey Draddict, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about Android and tablets. There's also a thread there on the care and feeding of a brand new tablet for when you become a tablet owner. Enjoy the forum and learning about Android. I don't suppose Siri would be inclined to give you a tutorial on Android, so we'll have to do what we can here to help you out.:cool: