Kocaso M860W

Anne_Droid

Nov 24, 2012
Hello all you Androidians!

I am new here. Just registered. I am glad I regged here because I am hoping someone can help me.
I bought this model around August of this year. I have D/Led some apps for it and for some reason Angry Birds Space and Star Wars don't seem to like ICS 4.01. In the beginning Space worked but then it ceased to work.
I did some reading and am thinking that maybe rooting my ICSdroid tab would open up a whole new world (or a new can of worms :D ). I noticed in another thread that the M760 can be rooted. Iam wondering if the same procedure would work. But, would it resolve my problem? Maybe, another alternative would be to downgrade it to Gingerbread version. Another thing that irks me is that Adopie Flash will not work either with this version of ICS. I happen to look at a lot of video on Yahoo, and they use flash for their news feeds.
Anyway, I don't want to stretch this too much. So, if anyone with similar experience would kindly step up to the plate and point me in the right direction, it would be immensly appreciated. I love to read so no need to lay it out in extreme details. I am somewhat saavy with computers and gadgets just not deep enough in it.

Thanks!

Anne_Droid

hartless

Jan 5, 2013
Hi Anne_Droid. I'm just a raw beginner and know very little about Android. I have a Kocaso M1050 I just got for Christmas . It has Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja for games. My system has Adobe Flash 11.1, and I haven't had any problems yet. An ad for your model listed Flash 11.1 as the Adobe Player, so if your tablet doesn't have this version, it might be the solution to get it? If you're already running Flash 11.1, maybe there is some way to change the settings?