Kocaso M9200

RayMel

Aug 25, 2014
I have this tablet Kocaso M9200. No instructions, very little information. Is anyone familiar with it? Can I get a 3G setup on this? What do I need and which is a good service?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Any wireless that's good for your PC or laptop should be fine for a tablet.

RayMel

Aug 25, 2014
I located the IMEI number. It appears there is no Sim card, so no ICCID number. I'm not looking for hotspots or that kind of thing. I want to be connected all the time. I've tried AT&T. T-Moble, Verizon . and I can't seem to get a service. My cell phone is TracPhone. Any help on what I can do?

RayMel

Aug 25, 2014
One alternative is to buy what is called a mobile hotspot. These are available from Verizon, T-mobile and others. Then you go and purchase a data card, and you get an amount of use by data useage, and time. It is on the expensive side, $60-80 to get started, without the data card, This can be purchased at Walmart.
Other than that you would need to tether? it to your phone for additional cost, like $10 per month.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I just tether from my cell phone always have, never cost me one dime more, I currently use straight talk, it's $45 a month service is great, I had use Sprint for years, I moved two years ago and couldn't get service at my house from Sprint.

Only got service from AT&T but they simply cost to much, So I went to walmart and now use straight talk, tethering from phone without any problems, no problems with service, speed is great, wish I would have used straight talk years ago.