Kyros 1125 ADB drivers

Trippejoe

May 3, 2011
Could someone please help, been trying to find the adb driver for the kyros 1125 but everything i found and try won't install. I installed ICS from the german site, installed the android sdk and java, i rooted and market with no problem but this morning i turned the tablet on and all i get is the android sign. I connected the tablet to computer to run adb recovery all i get is "device not found". I tried the TCC drivers from another forums, look all over but nothing work. Been working on this since this morning and i'm to the point to make this tablet a wall decoration any minute now. If someone has some ADB driver that work could you please post them. Thanks in advance for any help or advise.

Trippejoe

May 3, 2011
Well i got the tablet recover, don't ask how but was weird i pull the sd card to back it up to my laptop and i connect the tablet to the computer without the sd card all the sudden the coby drivers installed. Call up the recovery via adb reinstall the sd card and do a restore. I'm wondering if the sd card is defective. I'm glad i decide not make the tablet a wall decoration. Hope this solution may work for some of you with drivers problem.

Last edited: