Kyros MID1125 refuses to boot.

radboy16

Dec 28, 2011
So...... one night, i set my tablet alarm for school, as usual. I lock the screen, and go to sleep. The following morning, I wake up, and press the button to unlock the screen.... the only problem is- nothing happened. I kept trying, but it refused to unlock, and I was positive it was on, as pressing the power button did not light up the buttons to show that It was ready to turn on. I go and find a paper clip, and insert it into the soft reset button. Then, it shows the coby screen. Now, it is stuck on that screen, and was like that the whole day, until the battery died, even after several thousand soft resets.

I honestly have no idea how this could have happened.... one night it works, then in the morning, it does not.
My tablet was rooted earlier this year with no problems using SuperOneClick. I do NOT have clock work mod, so i do not have any back ups.

From what I have heard, I must reinstall the OS or something....

I would prefer not to lose any of the apps and stuff i have, but if i am forced to, I would seriously appreciate a way to backup most of my apps, pictures, and bookmarks. (is there some sort of way i can use command prompt or use some program to access the Nand memory from my PC to get some of these files?)

So please, help me solve this problem D:

(and keep in mind the statement above: I want some way to preserve all my media, apps, device settings and bookmarks [It was a freaking pain to figure out how to trick the market, and i dont want to have to find that TUT again])