unbootable Boot up flytouch 2 / gome

Bee007

Jan 24, 2012
Recently our flytouch is unbootable.
We have tired to as suggested to do a power button and a back button boot. The flytouch goes into a 5s reboot but nothing happens.
we have run battery out and tried angain and again to try and reset but nothing works.
We are stuck on the infomic screen and can not get any father.
Any suggestions

jeffriesm

Aug 1, 2011
I am having the same problem. I hold the home+back+power and when it starts counting hit the same buttons again and it showed no recovery image, try SD recovery, or something like that. If I hold the home+power it get stuck at the Infomic screen and I have to hit the reset button on the bottom. I think we need to figure out how to boot from the SD card. Do you know any ideas for that. I have search thread after thread and have not gotten anywhere. I found software for creating a restore SD but that does not appear to work or boot the tablet. I have the latest ROM deb2.1 but without being able to boot the tablet into a recovery mode, somehow I cannot see how to recover the tablet. The only other option I can think of is opening up the case, removing the internal SD card, reflashing the firmware directly to the card and then re-installing. I read though you need to be really careful opening the case as the ribbon cable that goes to the screen is fragile and can break easily. That is my suggestions, or research to date for what they are worth. Unfortunately I think we have "bricks" most likely.

Feb 16, 2012
1, press and hold the key to open + home button, wait until the prompt and then let go because the letter interface.
2, with the volume keys (on the subject of the above + - keys) can be moved to move up and down selection box
3: wipe one data / the factory reset and then press the menu key
4 Select Yes - delete all user data after pressing menu key
5, about 10 seconds when the prompt Enter erase_cache Data wipe complete said
6, under the machine reset key to restart like
Calibrate the screen is turned on, set the language to English

Bee007

Jan 24, 2012
We are having no sucess in getting this inoperation again. Is their a repair service for these items?