Leader International Impression 10

bnaivar

Nov 16, 2011
I finally got the Android Market working, but my Kindle app does a Force Close every time I try to open it. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Update: I found a special version of the app doing a Google search that works. The only problem is that I can't find it again to post it. Sorry. :(

Last edited:

bnaivar

Nov 16, 2011
Here's something interesting...I couldn't connect to my local Wi-Fi because the signal strength was too low. Just for the heck of it I tried to plug in a USB AT&T wireless modem to see what happens. My local Wi-Fi connected with twice the signal strength I was receiving. I unplugged it and lost my Wi-Fi again. I tried a regular USB thumbdrive and got the same result. I guess the USB adapters are acting like an external Wi-Fi antenna. I wonder if the metal case of the tablet is cutting the Wi-Fi reception?

mekat71

Aug 18, 2012
I need to find out how get a driver on my impression i10 2.3 my computer scanned it and said there were no drivers and then took me a site to download the drivers (M9 was the site) so I guess I need help finding drivers and then what do I do once i get them ... how to i get them to my tablet? I never knew these things were so frustrating ....

Lexuses71

Jan 6, 2013
Here's something interesting...I couldn't connect to my local Wi-Fi because the signal strength was too low. Just for the heck of it I tried to plug in a USB AT&T wireless modem to see what happens. My local Wi-Fi connected with twice the signal strength I was receiving. I unplugged it and lost my Wi-Fi again. I tried a regular USB thumbdrive and got the same result. I guess the USB adapters are acting like an external Wi-Fi antenna. I wonder if the metal case of the tablet is cutting the Wi-Fi reception?

Hello, can u tell me if you ever got a fix/solution for this issue? I am having exact same propblem with a leader i10-LE Tablet I just bought! The rear case is metal. I sttod right in front of my DSL Modem and the status kept switching back & forth between "Obtaining IP adress" to "Saved, secure". The signal strength was stated as "Poor" fr the brief moment it was connected. Have not been able to formally connect this unit to my home WiFi. Thank you.

Last edited:

jackrussell

Feb 19, 2011
Hello, can u tell me if you ever got a fix/solution for this issue? I am having exact same propblem with a leader i10-LE Tablet I just bought! The rear case is metal. I sttod right in front of my DSL Modem and the status kept switching back & forth between "Obtaining IP adress" to "Saved, secure". The signal strength was stated as "Poor" fr the brief moment it was connected. Have not been able to formally connect this unit to my home WiFi. Thank you.

unfortunately some of the leader tablets do this especially the ics ones how long have you had it? If it is still under warranty send it back, don't wait
contact leader now. there is a problem it is just a question of weather they will address it.