Lenovo 6000 Series Tab: Video Stopped

Bethjames

Sep 24, 2015
Video on installed camera has stopped. Please help? Cant watch my kids..? Thank you! I am not that tech savvy..layman's terms is appreciated.. :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Are these videos you took with the tablet?

Can you tell what app is trying to play them?

So you have any ideas how long those were? (how many minutes)

Bethjames

Sep 24, 2015
Welcome to the forum

Are these videos you took with the tablet?

Can you tell what app is trying to play them?

So you have any ideas how long those were? (how many minutes)
Yes, they are videos I took. I will say the vids are less than 4 minutes each. The app is part of the camera that came with my tablet. It just says "video"on the icon in purple. As soon as I turn the tablet on, I get the error message, 'video has stopped', even when offline. Not media player or anything like that. I can still take pictures, and then can still take videos. I just can't play or watch videos.
I think it is the actual camera/video that came with the tablet.
Any advice is appreciated. I think it is part of the camera, is not something I downloaded????

Bethjames

Sep 24, 2015
Yes, they are videos I took. I will say the vids are less than 4 minutes each. The app is part of the camera that came with my tablet. It just says "video"on the icon in purple. As soon as I turn the tablet on, I get the error message, 'video has stopped', even when offline. Not media player or anything like that. I can still take pictures, and then can still take videos. I just can't play or watch videos.

I think it is the actual camera/video that came with the tablet.
Any advice is appreciated. I think it is part of the camera, is not something I downloaded????
Also, I have more than 90% unused space...My tablet is not loaded with a lot of apps.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Based on what little info I have my suggestion would be to go to the application manager and scroll to all. Find the "video" app and clear the cache and settings and anything else you see there then restart the tablet. You might also want to try a different video player, maybe VLC. You would need to locate the file and tap it to get the option to use VLC.