Lepan 970 wont turn on fully charged

foster7777

Jun 21, 2012
had my Le pan 970 for about 3 mos worked great fully charged yet wont turn on again even when I simutansiously hold the resrt button and the poert button nothing??? someone help

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome foster7777, I'll move this to the Le Pan forum where you are likely to get some help. It may already be covered in a thread there if you look around. Hopefully it is just a minor issue. Be sure to try an over night charge using the stock charger and cable plugged into the wall.

JP

KingTei

Jan 31, 2013

Hello J515OP,

I'm happy to find you online now. I have the same problem as above. My Le Pan won't turn on or charge. Do you know if forster7777 got help from anyone in the forum or can you help me please?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Charging issues can be several things. The first thing to check is to make sure you are using the original charging cable and power plug that came with the tablet. Other chargers may not supply the required power. Also make sure you double check that the power outlet itself is actually working. Once you are using the correct charger and cable and have verified the power outlet works, leave the device plugged in for at least 12 hours. If the charge has gotten very low it can sometimes take a very long time to charge back up.

Start with these items and see if it works.

JP

mrydcy

Jul 28, 2014

Hello J515OP,

I'm happy to find you online now. I have the same problem as above. My Le Pan won't turn on or charge. Do you know if forster7777 got help from anyone in the forum or can you help me please?
I have the same issues. I even ordered new charger, still no luck.