locked out of my dea factory my play tablet

timetoplay

May 26, 2013
we got a (dea factory my play) tablet for my daughters birthday in march and she locked her self completely out of the tablet she has it linked to her google mail account but can not remember her user name or password at all and
I was wondering if there was a way to reset her tablet or do a factory reset anything would help right now
it is a dea factory my play tablet powered by Android 4.04 I tried all the factory reset ideas that were on the net but cant find any for this tablet I tried hooking the tablet to my computer but cant find how to reset it from my computer
i sent a email to the company and they sent back saying had to send a email to the rep in Canada and when I did I got back a Delivery to the following recipients failed so I'm kinda out of options
and my daughter is really upset and I have no idea how to get her tablet back working

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum.

When you originally registered your Google account did you do it using a browser on your PC? I wish I can tell you how to do a factory reset but many of the tablets used different methods. You might try holding volume up button and then also the power button to see if you come up with a screen says wipe data.

if you don't have any idea what the account is you may end up having to create a new account. Basically you have a mess on your hands.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
how could I create a new account.if I am locked completely out of the tablet

Creating the new account is not going to solve the problem you're having with the tablet until you get the tablet factory reset. I only mention that because if you don't remember the account you not to be able to set anything back up without that information anyway.

timetoplay

May 26, 2013
I tried all the factory reset ideas that were on the net but cant find any for this tablet I tried hooking the tablet to my computer but cant find how to reset it from my computer wonder if there is a way to reset it with my computer