Help, My daughter has forgotten her pasword!!!!

bhampton

Apr 14, 2012
Help, My daughter has locked her tablet to keep her brother out of it but now she has forgotten what she made the password. It is a ainol Novo 7 basic. Need to find a way to do a factory reset, just can't find the answers. Thanks

Kackalakin

Feb 11, 2012
Wait usually on my android if it I get it wrong a certain amout of times it tells me to wait then there are other options like forgot password? Click that then fill it put or type in email

CaptainVimes

Apr 3, 2012
On my tablet, I have a hole the size of a sewing needle, my manual says that's the manual factory reset button, I would just insert a paper clip end and it would do a factory reset. I have no intention of testing it out! lol :p

Sent from my ZT ICS using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

EDITED TO REMOVE NEEDLE/PIN AND CHANGE TO PAPERCLIP. (thanks for pointing that out)

Last edited:
J

jimbo7630

On my tablet, I have a hole the size of a sewing needle, my manual says that's the manual factory reset button, I would just insert a pin/needle and it would do a factory reset. I have no intention of testing it out! lol :p

Sent from my ZT ICS using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

If you MUST use a needle use the BLUNT end, safer to use a straightened out paper clip.