Looking for a cheap tablet

Arhh1996

Aug 8, 2012
Hi everyone,

Im looking for a cheap tablet, preferably running android 4.0 or 4.1 (but I doubt thats likely!!)..... I would prefer google play, or android apps lib if possible

I have an external hardrive and so far every tablet I've looked at only has the micro USB slot, I really need the bigger slot.... I know it's possible as I have done this on my sisters tablet....and I really only want to watch videos from it....

I also have an iPad hence I'm only looking for the mere basics with this one......

So is there a tablet out there that has a full sized USB slot and supports external hard drives??

The only alternative is is there a way I can plug my hard drive into my iPad to watch videos

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

Im looking for a cheap tablet, preferably running android 4.0 or 4.1 (but I doubt thats likely!!)..... I would prefer google play, or android apps lib if possible

I have an external hardrive and so far every tablet I've looked at only has the micro USB slot, I really need the bigger slot.... I know it's possible as I have done this on my sisters tablet....and I really only want to watch videos from it....

I also have an iPad hence I'm only looking for the mere basics with this one......

So is there a tablet out there that has a full sized USB slot and supports external hard drives??

The only alternative is is there a way I can plug my hard drive into my iPad to watch videos

Hi Arhh, welcome to the forum!
you can take a look at the Cube U30GT dual-core! it comes with high resolution IPS screen, dual-core, dual camera, built-in bluetooth, for ONLY $229 shipped, and you can find more here: Android Tablet PC.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011

flying147

Aug 12, 2012
Last week I bought a cheap tablet PC, do not know can help you find playing your favorite
Myefox P7500 Sanei N10 Allwinner A10 10.1 Inch Capacitive Android4.0 Blutooth tablet PC
The Android Tablet does everything that I needed it to do except have internet access readily available. US Cellular advised me that they were unable to put WI-FI on this tablet so I just have to turn on the WI-FI hotspot on my cell phone and use that (which isn't always convenient nor effecient). At any rate, I am enjoying the tablet thus far and have made great use of the calendar, Excel and Word applications, as well as the applications I have downloaded for my business. It's a great product for the price.

TGamel

Apr 1, 2011
Hi everyone,

You might try this tablet, it has ICS 4.0 and while 'Google Play' is not mentioned in the specs below, according to the reviews from people who have bought it, it has 'Google Play' pre-installed. It is $99.00, so I think it should fit your criteria of a cheap tablet that runs ICS 4 with 'Google Play'.

The Link to the Walmart page is here: Double Power T-708 with WiFi 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch screen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System: Computers : Walmart.com

Double Power T-708 with WiFi 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch screen Tablet PC Featuring Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System:

Technical Specifications:
  • 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor
  • 512MB DDR3 of RAM and 4GB on-board storage memory
  • 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch screen , 800 x 480 resolution
  • Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Additional Features:
  • Front webcam
  • Mini USB port, HDMI port
  • 4GB on-board storage memory, up to 32GB additional memory via microSD card slot
  • 1080p HD video playback and video capture
  • Weighs 0.74 lbs; 7.7" x 4.7" x 0.5" dimensions
Software and Applications:
  • Android 4.0 OS (Ice Cream Sandwich)
What's in the Box:
  • Tablet and AC adapter

Good Luck,

Todd