Looking For Cheap Android Tablet

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
I am looking for a new cheap android tablet. I already have the D2 pad but unfortunately I have the model with the broken g sensor. So I intend to use the old one for work and am looking for a new tablet for my own personal entertainment. Here is what I want:

Screen size 7" to above
Fast Processor(at least 1 ghz)
1 gb ram
More than 4 gb of storage
support 3d gaming (I love to game :))
Don't really care how the camera is, front or back
Great sound and screen quality
I prefer Android 4.0 and up but I will take 2.2 and up.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
There are a lot of tablets in that price range too many to mention. Seeing you are a gamer you should buy a nexus 7.

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
Isn't that over my price range? I would like one that doesnt require a data plan. Its too expensive. Im not planning to play high end games. As long the game runs i am fine.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Isn't that over my price range? I would like one that doesnt require a data plan. Its too expensive. Im not planning to play high end games. As long the game runs i am fine.

I thought nexus 7 with 8 gb were $150

LNMoton

Nov 29, 2012
The lowest i seen is $199 for a 16gb. I dont think they sell the 8gb anymore. I might have to save up for one.

Weebee

Dec 1, 2011
They stopped making the 8 gig units. If you can hold on and save some more $$ then the Nexus maybe the answer for you. Snoop around on Amazon and flea bay. You might find a bargin, though doubtful with the Nexus.