Looking for a new tablet.

nibbles

Nov 2, 2012
Hi Guys

Please bear with me I am new to the forum. I purchased the following tablet for my grandsons birthday from a well know company on the net. and it froze and would not charge. We returned it and got a refund no problem. As we though it may be a dodgy connection we purchased another identical tablet and that had a fault after 2 months it would not charge. I am now looking to find another for my grandson but daren't buy this same model once bitten twice shy and all that. Can you please recommend a tablet for us. This tablet cost us £79.99

LB-01 ICE SCREAM SANDWICH Android 4.0 Tablet PC 2160p HD Superslim 7inch 5 point Multi-touch Capacitive screen Android Tablet A10 1.5GHZ processor 8GB Memory camera HD2060P Compatible with flash 11, new google play store

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi nibbles, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!