Looking for an Andriod tablet for a 10-year old?

Beckea

Sep 4, 2011
For Christmas my oldest wants a Kindle Fire and my second oldest wants a tablet. Thinking of size 7" but wanted one that has the parental controls ~ I was looking at Nabi and Kurio but seems to young for him or too childish. But thinking of an android. I want to be able to control where he can go on it and keep him from areas that he should not go on it. He is ten years old and will use it for games, educational type stuff.

Any ideas?

PctabletPC

Nov 13, 2012
My 7 year old neice loves playing with my nexus 7 when i see her, it is pretty fool proof and great games for kids, mostly free.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I'm getting for a friend of mine kid , the new nook HD, 7". It has a better screen than the Nexus, you can expand the memory with an sd card if you want to store music and movies and books.You don't have that with Nexus. But Nook HD is Barnes and Noble so you can get apps only from them not Google. They have lots of games though and a good parental control app and great support in stores and it's the lightest 7" on the market right now.

Beckea

Sep 4, 2011
Ah thank you for the ideas. I have been looking at the Nexxus for myself and other 7-inch tablets.

Ebbiy

Nov 30, 2012
Hi,perhaps you can try FlashTab 3G(with Call Function) which you can call your kid.7" Capacitive Screen tablet with $154.99

$D20427.jpg