Looking for Android Tablet

keveye

Dec 27, 2010
Hello,

I'm looking for a 10'' android tablet to use as a media tablet and to play around with also - I was wondering, what is currently the best value 10''?

I have been looking around, and found the Zenithink tablet and also the Flytouch 2 but including and apart from them what is the best android tablet 10'' for around 160-180usd?

thanks,

Kevin.

keveye

Dec 27, 2010
Thanks for the reccomendation, but I'm still looking for a device a wee bit cheaper than that - any more suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

ecargoonline

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks for the reccomendation, but I'm still looking for a device a wee bit cheaper than that - any more suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

You're welcome, if you really want a 10" tablet PC, then,how about this one?
10.1 Inch haiPad iRobot Teblet PC with Android System and External 3G
and if you can accept the size of 7 inch, then i would recommend a 7" tablet PC with android 2.1 and multi-touch for you. here's the link: Android 2.1 Tablet PC with Multi Touch Screen and HDMI Interface Output

seeohd

Dec 21, 2010
here is a 10 inch android tablet:
Fly touch 2: Android 2.1 Tablet, 10.1", 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera

Highlights:
Camera 1600 x 1200 Pixel
Screen resolution: 1024 x 600px
Telechips 1G MHz ARM
Ultra slim and compact: 14mm
Android Operation System: You can download a huge selection of free and paid softwares from the Android Market.
G-Sensor