Lost pass pattern - is reset possible?

RedTop

Jan 26, 2012
I have been given a second hand MID 80006 - or that is what I have been told - which originate from a bankrupt company, and there were no information about the pattern needed to unlock it.
I have tried to search the internet for a method to bypass or reset the pattern, but that does not seem to be readily available, the less it is on an internet connection, and as I can not get it on the internet until I have entered the system, these solutions are not possible.
Is there a way that I can completely re-set (and thereby I mean hard reset as I can not get to the system settings) the tablet to the original factory setting and start all over - I have managed to find a manual for the terminal, buy that does not explain how to solve neither of the above.
I am very open to suggestions.

RedTop

Jan 26, 2012
All suggestions in that thread demands that you have access to the tablet via a network, which I - as explained - do not have!
The only thing I see is the welcome screen with the time and the 9 dots on which you are suppose to draw the pattern, + emergency call.
When I have tried to enter a code 5 times, I also get a message saying "Have you forgotten your pattern?" and if I press that I supposedly can get the pattern from my Google account, but I do not have one!