LT8088 Curtis Tablet Klu Tablet

waybrane

Dec 22, 2012
we got a good deal on this tablet at xmas time, of course, right? well, it doesn't do some of the things i thought we would be able to do when we thought of buying a tablet. we would like to be able to play pogo online scrabble, play big fish HOG games, watch youtube videos and watch netfix. but we are stuck with the annoying and not so good "SlideME" and it doesn't seem to have the java i believe to run some the things we like. so i guess i trying to find out if i can and i seem to have a newer version of these Curtis Klu tablets. with that in mind here's what is in the tablet (i think this what ur looking for, as far as tablet info):

Model: LT 8088
Version: 4.0.4
Kernel: 3.0.8+ EM2906-921A@V01M #264
Build: rockchip rk29sdk-eng 4.0.4_20120917

:confused::confused::confused:

majarch

Dec 28, 2012
I have the Klu LT7033, received it for Christmas. Not sure if that is newer or older than yours. But I can watch YouTube videos (came installed on it) and I downloaded the AmazonApp Store app to download all sorts of games and apps, like Words with friends.

brittanygn

Jan 10, 2013
I received the Klu by Curtis LT 8088 for X-mas. I have Netflix.... Idk about you all?! But I am having a little different problem with my device. I have never dropped, hit, or damaged this device in any manor mind you, Every time I am playing on my tablet no matter what I do... After the battery gets below 30% my tablet's screen will start to flicker like a strobe light, I do not have to touch anything and the tablet will open and close numorous programs and after fighting with it for 5 minutes I can most usually get it to shut down. Also, when my battery is low.. It doesn't even show me. When I go into settings>battery I see 100% every time. Makes no sense to me?!?! This damn thing seems to be nothing but a waste of money and a rip-off!! I even called the customer support and asked them... I was told to do a master reset and instal an anti-virus before doing anything else. I have done this and nothing helps. Any suggestions?

Last edited: