M701 Market Fix

ddb1984

Jan 10, 2011
I have been through this form and I have applied the market fix before. I dont know if it is because of the new Market that it will not work. I have done 3 different androidId's and they all have been added to my tablet. But for some reason the market is not working. It's not a huge issue as I can download apps from other sources and install them but I love the updates of programs. Is there anyone who has had this issue and solved it with the new market. Thanks.

bonfilio

Dec 27, 2010
Not sure if we are having the same problem, but I just started having market issues as well. I'm on an M1001 and up until yesterday (Sun Jan 9) the market was working fine.

I can still view things in the market (purchased or free) and when I click install it'll initiate the normal 'downloading' in the notification bar, but then disappears after a few seconds.

SilentKnight

Sep 24, 2010
I wonder if our issue is related, I am having the same problem with the Android Market, since about 7pm. Likewise, I can view and select, but they do not 'download'.. I have tried resetting and even adding another google account, but nothing has worked. I am hoping it's just a google issue and will be working tomorrow.

ddb1984

Jan 10, 2011
OK now I feel alot better I didnt know what I was doing wrong. If I reset my tablet I can use the market before it updates to the new market and download but as soon as the new market downloads by itself, Im screwed.

dimisx1

Jan 24, 2011
Please Help has someone resolved this issue the market stoped downloading programs just after the update was instaled is there anyone how managed to solve this??

m1001rooted

Dec 22, 2010
Great having same problem with my m1001
Uninstalled update and still not able to download anything

sent from my m1001

ddb1984

Jan 10, 2011
I have I done about 3 different times. It used to work before the market updated to the new version.

Neo72

May 18, 2011
I try the wiki fix using an AndroidId created by the emulator or used by a worked phone but the "Download unsuccesfull" continue to appear...someone can help me, please?
I have M701-r tablet...