Madden 12 on VTAB

crush6624

Dec 12, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Madden 12 or any other EA sports games to download and run on the VTAB? We bought our 2 kids each a Vtab for christmas. I choose the Vtab mainly because it had the actual Android Market and a camera. However when going into the market to look for sports games for my son, I have noticied that most of the popular games (Madden, NHL, NBA etc..) are not compatible with the Vtab!!

Any help on getting these working would be greatly appreciated.

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
All android devices are not created equal. Unfortunately, with the Vtab, it comes down to a lack of horsepower. I've gotten a few games to work with this device that weren't "compatible" but none of the EA games are currently working with it.

X

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Just wondering if anyone has been able to get Madden 12 or any other EA sports games to download and run on the VTAB? We bought our 2 kids each a Vtab for christmas. I choose the Vtab mainly because it had the actual Android Market and a camera. However when going into the market to look for sports games for my son, I have noticied that most of the popular games (Madden, NHL, NBA etc..) are not compatible with the Vtab!!

Any help on getting these working would be greatly appreciated.

Lots of phones and Tablets are not compatible with those ea games. I dont think its the Tab but the support from the game manufacturer.Should send them feed back for your tab to be compatible.:cool: