Malware/security for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

idpaws

May 31, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm new to this, so please excuse any mistakes. I am in the process of purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet and want to know if I REALLY need to install malware or any type of security on it? I have Norton on my computer and netbook at home and it has been suggested I load that on to it. I just do not want it to bog down the speed - if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions anyone has, will be greatly appreciated!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi everyone! I'm new to this, so please excuse any mistakes. I am in the process of purchasing a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet and want to know if I REALLY need to install malware or any type of security on it? I have Norton on my computer and netbook at home and it has been suggested I load that on to it. I just do not want it to bog down the speed - if you know what I mean.

Any suggestions anyone has, will be greatly appreciated!!

I suggest you not install any malware. ;);) All kidding aside it would probably be best in the long term to have some sort of protection just in case. There are some decent anti virus apps on Google like AVG but Lookout Security is also an option so you may want to look at the descriptions on the Store.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011