micro SdHC 32gig CHEAP

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
Update on sd cards
Well I dunno The sdhc card from china arrived PLUS 2 x 250 GIG usb sticks! WTF! pardon my language but this is quite odd.They are Kingston data travellers and a sandisk micro sdcard. So everything is O.k. And I sent them an email calling them thieving scumbags on the strength of them being delisted. Now I cant even give them feedback and make it up to them. They mixed up the order and sent 2 usb sticks and 1 micro sd card instead of the other way round.
So all's well that ends well.
I tested them in the superpad but it only can show 3 storage units in any combination. So far....
It shows their full volumes. I'll test further and report back.

min10-2008

Dec 21, 2010
Hi Guys,

Am waiting for a 32gb micro SD card/Adaptor which was listed on ebay au., had no probs has been marked as posted. Pd US $38.00 Seller Aladin2142 based in the Phillipines, posted fr China.

32GB TF Memory Card 32G Micro SD SDHC free 1 SD Adapter (eBay item 150571182593 end time 05-Mar-11 14:24:32 AEDST) : Computers Networking

Seems to have quite a few for sale, just watch if you bid as they have 'protected everyone's identity' & I lost a couple of auctions in the last few seconds (unsure if there was any shill bidding going on).

My tablet has arrived by DHL yesterday but It's got to go through customs so unsure how long till it lobs on my door. Am browsing the forums to pick everyone's brains - mine's AWOL (had a month's rain o/night & house flooded front & back).

The F/T 3's just released had a mic hole & no mic., so be wary especially if you've ordered from 1 of those 'banned' forum companies (C/G). My supplier ensured I had a mic fitted before he let them release it to me fr the factory.

Appychappy

Jan 24, 2011
The saga continues. The sdhc card didn't show up on the pad at all no matter what I did. So it was a dud. I can't find it now I thought I'd jammed it in the sd slot and poked it down too far but i inserted another and it worked. So it may have flicked out and the dog ate it or it's jammed in the hdmi slot accidently. doesnt matter. I can't get my money back as they are delisted but I reckon the 2 x 250 gig usb flash sticks more than make up for it.
I started to dismantle the unit in order to get at the sd slot and prise out non exsistent card. I prised the off cover buttons with a small retractable utility knife with the snap off blades. This is ideal if you do it right. Then I dug in the edge of the pad and the top seemed to be glued on so I stopped and put it back together.

woodyandroid

Mar 17, 2011
The saga continues. The sdhc card didn't show up on the pad at all no matter what I did. So it was a dud. I can't find it now I thought I'd jammed it in the sd slot and poked it down too far but i inserted another and it worked. So it may have flicked out and the dog ate it or it's jammed in the hdmi slot accidently. doesnt matter. I can't get my money back as they are delisted but I reckon the 2 x 250 gig usb flash sticks more than make up for it.
I started to dismantle the unit in order to get at the sd slot and prise out non exsistent card. I prised the off cover buttons with a small retractable utility knife with the snap off blades. This is ideal if you do it right. Then I dug in the edge of the pad and the top seemed to be glued on so I stopped and put it back together.

Check out Youtube I saw a video on one being opened last week.

ebod

Apr 9, 2011
I just stupidly bought a 32GB supposed Sandisk card and its not working right. Is there anyway to a) find out its true capacity and b) format it to match its real capacity ?