MID 7" Tablet with Android OS

Tyler

Feb 20, 2011
This unit was purchased on e-bay advertised as a 'Light in the box' tablet. I have read and searched quite a bit to no avail. So here I am to ask the experts. After starting to download music it lost a bunch of apps and has errors.
Sorry! The application Media Storage (process android.process.media) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close
Sorry! The application Android keyboard (process com.android.inputmethod.latin) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close
Sorry! The application Browser (process com.android.browser) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close

I have been trying to contact the seller and filed a dispute but I think you all know how that's going.

Any help would be appreciated

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Definitely a ROM problem, get yourself another ROM, flash the device and all should be better. Try to ID your tablet, e.g. version number / led color / box print so you can find the proper ROM. Good luck!

Tyler

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks for the reply RE. Are there instructions for "flashing" somewhere?

bsmumford

May 16, 2011
MID 7" Tablet with Android OS

Hi , I too bought the MID 7" Tablet with Android os, I dont have the same problem but I cant seem to get the "Kindle for Android" ereader app from Amazon to download, keeps coming up with a message that the app is not compatible with this device, but I have contacted Amazon and are saying it is possible, any ideas please, thank you.

sreysaat

Aug 4, 2011
I too bought MID 7" tablet with Android OS from Ebay and the seller wasn't too helpful with explaining things. I accidentally deleted youtube from OS and I have been trying to download it back, but every time I downloaded youtube, an error message kept popping up. I can't use youtube at all. Please, tell me how I can download youtube or reboot Android OS? Thank you.

krishneelg3

Aug 29, 2011
I too bought MID 7" tablet with Android OS from Ebay and the seller wasn't too helpful with explaining things. I accidentally deleted youtube from OS and I have been trying to download it back, but every time I downloaded youtube, an error message kept popping up. I can't use youtube at all. Please, tell me how I can download youtube or reboot Android OS? Thank you.

ok if you want youtube and stuff you guys need to reflash your rom using uberoid its worth it the final is pro version and its worth giving up the camera capibility untill they fix when ue flash into that rom ittl install proper android market itll you tube and you can do everything a normal android can search up in google

nazeey90

Jul 15, 2013
Hi, Pls how do I unlock my mid mobile C3100 dual sim tablet I tried all the methods but it didn't work because I didn't enable the usb debugging?I have a mid mobile C3100 dual sim android version 4.3. Answer to this would be appereciated.

cri76

Aug 29, 2013
Hello everyone I have a tabblet n. ° model eken_mid7_w70_gsl1680_z7z67-030a jelly beans I would like to reinstall the 4.1.1 thanks