MID-712 Monia Model? What is it?

Sumerian81

Dec 29, 2010
I am trying to make sure that I have a Haipad m701, but I am not 100% on it. Here is a pic of the mobo, if anyone can identify it please let me know.
$IMAG0078.JPG

Sumerian81

Dec 29, 2010
After looking over the motherboard I noticed it says Model: MID-712 Monia and under it...it says Date: 1115 Ver. 2.3, but I am still not sure what brand the stupid thing is. Please, please, please help me figure this thing out......I have been all over the internet and contacting the seller but I can not for the life of me get any solid information.

Sumerian81

Dec 29, 2010
What would you like pictures of? The motherboard? Because the casing and everything else on the outside looks just like all the others. I am about to give up trying to find out the model.....the seller only tells me that it came from an OEM manufacturer in China, which does not help and nobody seems to know what a MID-712 Monia is.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Actually there are dozens of models in the market now. So I need to see what your tablet looks like. I am guessing you have something that looks like the Haipad M701? You have been cross posting your problem, so it was difficult to keep track of what you were trying to get help for.

If it is a variant, it would be be surprising that you could not update to the one listed the Haipad webpage. Haipad is only one of the variants of the tablet.

I think the only firmware that is readily out there is the one for the Haipad M701 or M701R.

Anyways from reading about your problems, you might have someone gotten a sample unit instead of a mass produced one. If your supplier does not know, we probably do not know either. Your supplier probably does know who made it and should be responsible for looking for that firmware for you.

miszania

Apr 14, 2011
Hi! I have the same tablet (MONIA), and trying to find firmware for it.
It has Android 2.1 system, i flashed it with Haipad M701 firmware(Android 2.2), and now it's not booting, only blue light flashing on the button.
I found similar (same?) model it names Qt-701 in internet. It looks the same and parameters too.

Please help me to find firmware for this tablet.

pictures below (i have just black):

$portable_7_touch_screen_MID_with_Android.jpg