MID Tablet PC Unable to Stream on YouTube or Netflix

ChaseThatTail

May 18, 2014
It also seems to refuse to play games that didn't come stock. It comes with google play, so it's licensed I would think. It came with flash player on it, but when i try to set it up on the website(every time i click flash player) and all it does is ask me to use local storage or network, doesn't matter which I pick it just stops giving an option to proceed on the next question. This does have Android 4.2.2 and has the power to play videos and games, but it doesn't want to load games from the store, then the streaming apps do load, but when you pick a video youtube buffers for 10 seconds then says there is a problem loading, and then netflix gets to the buffering screen and sits there for at least 10 minutes plus some, I just gave up after waiting ten minutes to watch a 22 minute episode of American Dad.

I would think the flash should be working on default settings, and like I said it can downloaded and recorded videos along with the stock video, and it'll stream on a default player, but it's a random source and not youtube thus doesn't have many videos and is harder to navigate to anything interesting. I know it can stream and play games, is there just a setting I don't know about it?

I've seen there is a setting in Japanese or Chinese, not sure what it means though. I tried turning it off, and I still had said issues. Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this? after 2 hours I can't find any help without a charge online, and I've tried everything I can think of and I would really appreciate some help. I knew it'd be sketchy buying a cheap MID andoid tablet pc lol, I am just hoping it can at least stream right because the only reason I got it is just mobile youtube and netflix. It'd be nice to have games play, that would at least be a nice side prize. One or the other would be great xd

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I'm not saying you are wrong but it is unusual for an Android tablet to come with Flash Player at all. It can be installed. If it in fact has it installed what version is it? On another note, not all browsers support Flash so there may be other issues.

Marnie Duarte

Aug 1, 2014
It also seems to refuse to play games that didn't come stock. It comes with google play, so it's licensed I would think. It came with flash player on it, but when i try to set it up on the website(every time i click flash player) and all it does is ask me to use local storage or network, doesn't matter which I pick it just stops giving an option to proceed on the next question. This does have Android 4.2.2 and has the power to play videos and games, but it doesn't want to load games from the store, then the streaming apps do load, but when you pick a video youtube buffers for 10 seconds then says there is a problem loading, and then netflix gets to the buffering screen and sits there for at least 10 minutes plus some, I just gave up after waiting ten minutes to watch a 22 minute episode of American Dad.

I would think the flash should be working on default settings, and like I said it can downloaded and recorded videos along with the stock video, and it'll stream on a default player, but it's a random source and not youtube thus doesn't have many videos and is harder to navigate to anything interesting. I know it can stream and play games, is there just a setting I don't know about it?

I've seen there is a setting in Japanese or Chinese, not sure what it means though. I tried turning it off, and I still had said issues. Does anyone know how to trouble shoot this? after 2 hours I can't find any help without a charge online, and I've tried everything I can think of and I would really appreciate some help. I knew it'd be sketchy buying a cheap MID andoid tablet pc lol, I am just hoping it can at least stream right because the only reason I got it is just mobile youtube and netflix. It'd be nice to have games play, that would at least be a nice side prize. One or the other would be great xd

Marnie Duarte

Aug 1, 2014
I was able to play a youtube video, not sure if it matters, but I"m able to play the video when it's in my email. Try having the link to the youtube video in the email(google email) and see if that makes a difference? The video plays when I click on the link. That's one way possibly, but probably not what you were wanting to do.