MID7022 has to be reset after sleep

Kayhold

Nov 27, 2010
Ive found a lot of people having issues with it waking up from sleep randomly but my problem is that when it goes to sleep, most of the time it won't wake up without pressing the reset button.

Is there something I can do to fix this? I can exchange it for 2 more days, but I'd rather not make the 45 minute trip.

It does it with stock rom, no apps installed, it does it stock rooted, and with CM7.

Thanks

Kayhold

Nov 27, 2010
I will try that. Right now, its at 10 seconds because I was testing it out. I just reflashed the stock rom, and didn't even bother turning wifi on and it still happened. I will try that app, and if it doesn't work, my husband is telling me to get myself the 1125, so I may go do that if I can't get it fixed :p

Kayhold

Nov 27, 2010
Ahh, well then, ew. Thank you, that app seems to be working so far. I saw the suggestion for wake issues, but it didnt occur to me to try for my issue.

Now if I could just find a way to make the market work with CM7. Ive been trying that or 4 days, grr

Thanks, again!

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Where does one find the WiFi sleep policy?

You normally find it under wifi > advanced however our tablet does not display this option. Thats why you have to install advanced wifi lock free to enable no sleep wifi policy. other apps which change wifi sleep policy might also work

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Where does one find the WiFi sleep policy?

On Gingerbread: Settings -> Wireless & network settings -> Wi-Fi Settings, tap menu button and then choose Advanced.

WiFi Buddy is a free app that allows you to change it, as well as one of the preferences in Nimbuzz.