MID7022 JB 4.1.1. no Wlan after Standby

extc

Aug 21, 2012
Hello!

My new MID7022 is working ok with JB 4.1.1. except one annoying behavior.
After Standby the Wlan is still on but no connection is established. Turning Wlan off and on -> wlan connection is ok till next standby.
I tried all the wlan standby settings, but that changes nothing. wlan is also a bit slow.
Is this one of the reported wlan issues since the ICS Update or another problem? I don´t know if this has also happened in 2.3 because i got the tablet and even updated to 4.1.1.

THX
EXTC

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I have a suggestion, if your tablet has the options. In the WiFi section of settings tap on the 3 little marks top right, advances, keep WiFi on during sleep set to always. Then download Auto Airplane Mode (by DON) from the Google Store. AAM will disable the WiFi during sleep but it will come right back up when you wake it

Another option may be to set fixed IP information in your WLAN connection settings.

extc

Aug 21, 2012
Ok, thanks!
i´ll try the 2 options in the evening and report back.

Greetz
EXTC

extc

Aug 21, 2012
Hi!

Thank you very much! Looks like AAM did the trick. Since installing it yesterday, wlan is always ok after standby.
I hope this is a permanent "workaround" and not just ok while testing :)

Greetz
EXTC

YazutsuPL

Nov 17, 2012
Hi!

Thank you very much! Looks like AAM did the trick. Since installing it yesterday, wlan is always ok after standby.
I hope this is a permanent "workaround" and not just ok while testing :)

Greetz
EXTC

It worked for me too, thanks.