Mid7024 Contacts Application

assurnasir

Jul 14, 2011
It appears that I've managed to get the Contacts Sync working, but I have not been able to get any application to work and view/edit the contacts.

I was able to install Contacts.apk. It starts and shows my contacts, but crashes when I try to do anything.

Has anyone gotten Contacts Sync (and any Contact Management Appilcation) working on a Mid7024?

I have not rooted, but have installed Google Market, GoogleContactsSyncAdapter. I believe ContactsProvider was already installed on my device (don't remember installing it)

Incaico

Jul 6, 2011
Not yet but lets not give up! BTW, what are you running?

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

VinceJK

Apr 12, 2011
DejaOffice has a contact app that works for me, including categories.

Sent from my MID7024 using Android Tablet Forum

assurnasir

Jul 14, 2011
Sorry for the long delay. I came back to this today and got the following two applications installed:

1) Google's default contacts app. This is very basic, but I found a version that installs and runs. Also found out that the reason one of my contacts wasn't showing up was because the Android joined them as one because of similar names.

2) Then, I found a much better application which syncs with my gmail account. DW Contacts and Phone is a much better application (uses your groups, shows images, etc). Android Market claims it is incompatible, but it installs and runs fine (I haven't tried to call any of my contacts).