MID7127 Stolen and returned... NOW LOCKED OUT!!!!

vexxraptor

Jan 5, 2013
My girlfriends Coby Kyros Mid 7127 i bought for her last christmas was stolen about a month after getting it. and about a month ago it was returned to me. Probably by the same guy who stole it.. i believe he took it reset it to factory default used it and forgot the password so returned it to me saying he got it from my brother.

But anyways before it got stolen it had usb debbuging enabled and it was rooted according to the Kwa's videos...

now i have no idea if its been formatted or if someone just erased all my stuff and disconnected it from the internet. so usb debugging could possibly be enabled but doubtful right? and i cant confirm my suspicions as im locked out of at the passphrase screen.

So basically if scoured the internet lookin at every solution i can find i believe ive tried most everything except sending it back to the manufacturer. and even then i still dont have my receipt. i have the limmited warranty and im pretty sure itexpired right after we got it back... but either way io feel pretty screwed on this mattter.. any suggestions?
im sure there has to be something i can do if the manufacturers can right?

vexxraptor

Jan 5, 2013
ok so i figured this out super easy fix.... ill explain to someone everything i tried if ud be willing to trade me a copy of ur CWM recovery files.... im only asking for a trade cuz im desperate and ill get what i need if i withhld the info till someone hits me back..... if ur interested in fixing this u can reach me most of the day or night at [email protected]... ill make the solution public after i get the necessary files i need to get my tablet booting again... sorry for the d*ck move....

ill write u back from my email same day if not the next morning....