Missing some Gmail contacts in Android Contacts+

budcurts

Jan 1, 2012
I'm missing some contacts in the Android CONTACTS+ APP that are definitely in my GMAIL contacts list. The missing contacts have email and phone numbers assigned and they belong to several groups which are represented in the CONTACTS+ APP. I have looked both under the groups and the all contacts and verified the missing contracts are missing in all group categories. I'm pretty sure the contacts were added from my PC using Google Gmail contacts.

My Android tablet is running 4.2.1 and my Android phone is running 4.2.2. problem is the same in either device.

Can anyone suggest how I might fix this. I really depend on my phone to have a complete list of my contracts.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
On the current version of Android on the ASUS tablets there no longer is a stock app called contacts, it's People, and should be in the app drawer.

Nov 13, 2013
I'm missing some contacts in the Android CONTACTS+ APP that are definitely in my GMAIL contacts list. The missing contacts have email and phone numbers assigned and they belong to several groups which are represented in the CONTACTS+ APP. I have looked both under the groups and the all contacts and verified the missing contracts are missing in all group categories. I'm pretty sure the contacts were added from my PC using Google Gmail contacts.

My Android tablet is running 4.2.1 and my Android phone is running 4.2.2. problem is the same in either device.

Can anyone suggest how I might fix this. I really depend on my phone to have a complete list of my contracts.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

You can restore your contacts from Google mail.
Login to your Google account - click "Contacts" - more - "Restore contacts"
All the contacts in Gmail will be synced to your phone.

Or you can use a data recovering program.
Myjad Android Contacts Recovery may help you.
You can either download it from its official site or from CNET.