my proscan tablet freezes when powering off

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Could you provide us with a step-by-step. Something like I was having problems and did a factory reet and it started working/never worked but the touch screen does/doesn't work and when I try using the power button/or the screen to turn it off it doesn't work.

crystal1979

Nov 5, 2015
Welcome to the forum

Could you provide us with a step-by-step. Something like I was having problems and did a factory reet and it started working/never worked but the touch screen does/doesn't work and when I try using the power button/or the screen to turn it off it doesn't work.
I was having problems when I did an update from Google, it kept popping up that the launcher would fail so I did a factory reset. When I did it, it said that the cache and data cleared but when I went to reboot it froze so I held the power for 10 secs to turn it off. When I turned it back on it was normal as far as starting up after a reset except it says my internal storage is full so I can't download anything. When I hold the power button to turn it off, the power off button pops up so I hit OK and it says it is powering off but that's it, it never does. You have to hold down the power button to restart it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I don't think your factory reset actually reset to factory. Otherwise you wouldn't be seeing that storage error. Try again.

Thanks for the explanation.