My Tablet is not working :(, Please help

Charl_98

Jan 30, 2013
Hi, i have just had a new tablet from next, the model number is nxttab7bl. I have put an unlock pattern on it, and when i trying to put the pattern in it coming up that its incorrect, i have tried to reset the tablet but each time i do it just goes straight to the unlock page and asks for my pattern, can anyone help me please?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Charl, congratulations on your new Next tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. You're probably going to have to do a "Factory Reset" of your tablet. I'm not familiar with that tablet and don't know how to reset it, so I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. Hopefully, someone who knows how will join the discussion there and try to help you. Good luck!

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi Charl_98. I found this mention on the Elonex website. "If you have continued problems please do a factory hardware reset – using a paperclip please press (hear the click and hold for 10s) the reset button on the bottom of the tabet. The reset button is the small silver hole just below the sticker. Then restart your machine." You can find this and more information here:- Next 7" Media Tablet :: Support
and here:-
http://www1.elonex.com/support/products/Next-NXTTAB7BLMediaTablet_QSG.pdf
Hope this helps!