my tablet stuck on android log..when it turns on

divyanku

Aug 28, 2012
Hey guys...
Alright... So I suppose this has probably been seen a million different times, but I still cant seem to find an answer...so maybe you guys could help me out?
My [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]android [/FONT][FONT=inherit !important]tablet[/FONT][/FONT] has been stuck on boot screen and I don't know how to fix it...so i'll just give you guys the information...

Android OS: 2.2
Kernel: 2.6.32
Build Number: V1.5.1

Beyond this, I know absolutely nothing about my tablet...it shows that information and the little green robot on the screen when I attempt to turn it on. Please help me?

divyanku

Aug 28, 2012
tablet is without company name and it hasnt no any kind of reset hole.. I tried several times to press long power swith but all in vain..

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Remove any SD card, and try to reboot. If that fails too, you may need to factory reset the tablet.
The reset combination is usually done by holding some other key while you push the power button to turn on the tablet.
Try volume up, volume down, home, etc.
It should take you into Recovery Mode, where there should be an option to factory-reset the tablet.
You will lose all settings, apps, data, etc.

radix4use4

Aug 29, 2012
Please help, i have a android tablet, it is one of cube tablets, there is a power button, menu and volume and esc keys, but the problem is i can not see the screen, i turn it on it does not show the screen but i can hear the sounds i try to shut it down it wont work, i dont know how to shut down and then power on so i can see it working, i did that once and it workd but now i hit the keys together dont know which combination to do so it will shut down automatically.please help!

JayAr

Jun 8, 2013
i have the same problem on my tablet to. please help me how to fixed this. in a simple way. thanks!

mariaok1

Jul 15, 2013
my nam gear tablet keeps turning on a says 'boot into recovery mode' ive tried doing the volume up and down and power but it wnt work and just shows the android guy lying on his back with a red triangle can anyone help? please

blakbell

Aug 5, 2013
OMG!!! your gonna love me mariaok1.....go to the same screen with the guy on his back, then hit the volume up button a few times..... i just fixed my TAB.... my first thought was that I have to reply to you.