my tablet will not open

katt55659

Mar 22, 2013
Hi , I am katt55659 and I am having a problem with my tablet not opening; I have a Diablo Android Tablet 4.0 only barely 3mo old. It worked fine except for being slow till I tried to turn it on this morning after shutting it down last nite due to it needing to recharge. I tried to turn it on and all I got was the little android icon ,the large icon w/ blue back round and then a black screen w/ Android, at that point it did no more just stayed that way till after 10 min I turned it off where it "flashed" prior to going black. It has a reset button that I tried hoping it only needed to reset but it did not help same thing happened. Needless to say I know little about Tablets and I need some serious help. I am hoping to get some help here.

Feb 26, 2013
Hi , I am katt55659 and I am having a problem with my tablet not opening; I have a Diablo Android Tablet 4.0 only barely 3mo old. It worked fine except for being slow till I tried to turn it on this morning after shutting it down last nite due to it needing to recharge. I tried to turn it on and all I got was the little android icon ,the large icon w/ blue back round and then a black screen w/ Android, at that point it did no more just stayed that way till after 10 min I turned it off where it "flashed" prior to going black. It has a reset button that I tried hoping it only needed to reset but it did not help same thing happened. Needless to say I know little about Tablets and I need some serious help. I am hoping to get some help here.

Dp you have the 9.7 inch Rockchip Diablo Tablet?
Please specify which model. Maybe we can help.

Regards
TechBalloon365

katt55659

Mar 22, 2013
the only information I have is that its a Diablo Android Tablet PC,4.0,9.7" HD,16GB,6400mah. I purchased it from eBay, in the description I THINK I saw mention of Rockchip but truthfully I cannot swear to it the seller pulled his ad as soon as I bought the tablet ,I saved it (the ad) I will look and see if the info is there ,would the sellers "name" help? I did not write the specs down when I looked in settings. I will send what I find as soon as I look ,TY for answering me

Feb 26, 2013
the only information I have is that its a Diablo Android Tablet PC,4.0,9.7" HD,16GB,6400mah. I purchased it from eBay, in the description I THINK I saw mention of Rockchip but truthfully I cannot swear to it the seller pulled his ad as soon as I bought the tablet ,I saved it (the ad) I will look and see if the info is there ,would the sellers "name" help? I did not write the specs down when I looked in settings. I will send what I find as soon as I look ,TY for answering me

Can't seem to find the official firmware of the tablet.. if that is possible then you can reflash the firmware with the Rockchip batch tool!
We will get back to you if we find the official firmware. In the meantime, try resetting the tablet a few times..

Regards
TechBalloon365

Feb 26, 2013
Ok, we have read that the Android OS cannot be upgraded or flashed on this tablet.. that is from chinavasion one of the main dealers of these tablets..hopefully someone else has any other ideas?

katt55659

Mar 22, 2013
TY for the info ,I only found out it is a model T-190,hoping that might help:confused: the seller is "performanceelectronics12"

katt55659

Mar 22, 2013
Hi, So far this is the info I got from the dealers spec listing; it has 1.5 GHz A10nm chipset, item version 18107032530 & view all tid 9. I hope this is helpful Regards,katt55659

Feb 26, 2013
Please provide full specs here.. can't seem to locate this diablo tablet anywhere.. We are aware of the Diablo 9.7 Tablet with a RK3066 CPU but not this tablet..

Best Regards
TechBalloon365

katt55659

Mar 22, 2013
Hi ,I contacted the seller he said he belives it has Rockchip A 13 and reflashing the op system,is this possible and if so how? he also said it sounded like a power issue, please can you or someone help?

Feb 26, 2013
Hi

We may be able to help if we have the correct specifications and hardware of the tablet. Unfortunately, we cannot offer assistance unless we are 100% sure of what tablet this is.

Please provide the specifications of the tablet.

The only Diablo Tablet that we know of is the 9.7 inch one with the RK3066 CPU.
Regards