My-X-Pad from Amazon?

DWhite

Oct 23, 2010
Does anyone have information and this tablet or the supplier Nair Holdings Llc?
my-X-pad 7" Android 2.2, 32GB, Marketplace, GPS,HDMI,1080p, camera

It is on Amazon.com for $250.00

It looks interesting.

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
Maybe you could post the link to the offer, so they can see if it's just another rebrand or anything like this.
Also the already given information in the description on the site could help^^

DWhite

Oct 23, 2010
I already have that information. My problem is if this pad is legit or not. I have not seen this hardware anywhere else. I can not find any other refference to the supplier either except at Amazon. I just find it odd that this is Chinese generic but I can find it on any of the usual sites like Pandawill, Merimobiles or Chinaonlineshop24.com.

Amazon does have a few of the Maipad tablets that have Android 2.2 now. I can atleast find them on other sites. Has anyone tried the Maipad line of tablets and if so was it the 822 or the 722?

kent3521

Oct 19, 2010
I don't trust it when i looked at the link earlier it had a pic of the top of the box and the screen had a different UI on it the the pics of the tablet

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
This is not a slam against Amazon. But keep in mind, anyone can be a reseller on Amazon, just like a seller on E-Bay. It does not mean the product is what it states. I know I had this happen to me on some rare oop DVDs which were in reality DVD+R copies. I got a VHS transfer not the DVD which was 14 minutes longer.

So, you have to depend upon Amazon to provide "their word" to support a product which may or may not exist. I do not know, I find the device interesting, and would be interested to learn more as well.

my-x-pad

Oct 30, 2010
Hi
I am one of the founders of Nair Holdings LLC and my-X-pad is our product. Rest assured we are based in United States(Connecticut actually). We are group of tech enthusiasts who really enjoyed the form factor of tablets but was frustrated with the restrictions and the cost of the available units in the market. So our team came up with a design which allowed us to bring a multi-touch, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz CPU unit with 32GB SD memory, Camera, GPS, HDMI(1080p) for $250/-.
You can compare our product relative to our competition at
Compare with Ipad - my-X-Pad.com - The value leader, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz multi-touch Tablet PC.

As most of the folks in this forum know, buying a tablet from a non-descript manufacturer or reseller means that it is one time transaction. Either it works or it does not. Add the cost of re-shipping it outside united states and hoping somebody would send you a replacement is an interesting scenario that we don't want our customers to face.
So we created a order fulfillment process that allows us
1) Offer a '14 day no questions asked' replacement policy from the date of purchase
2) A web site that gives you a list of new packages as well as software upgrades
3) A customer service person to help you with issues
4) Discounted Upgrades, as we refresh our product cycle every 3-4 months
5) UNLOCKED product that allows you to install features and packages that you need
6) Accessories which are a real value.( you wont pay $50 to get video output or add a camera attachment)

Hope this provide some more information on what we do. We invite you to visit us on
1) Home - my-X-Pad.com - The value leader, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz multi-touch Tablet PC
2) Friend our page on Facebook at AndroidXpad ( special $25 off promo ongoing)
3) Follow us on Twitter @myXpad

Thanks
my-X-pad

freeregal

Nov 7, 2010
Hi
I am one of the founders of Nair Holdings LLC and my-X-pad is our product. Rest assured we are based in United States(Connecticut actually). We are group of tech enthusiasts who really enjoyed the form factor of tablets but was frustrated with the restrictions and the cost of the available units in the market. So our team came up with a design which allowed us to bring a multi-touch, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz CPU unit with 32GB SD memory, Camera, GPS, HDMI(1080p) for $250/-.
You can compare our product relative to our competition at
Compare with Ipad - my-X-Pad.com - The value leader, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz multi-touch Tablet PC.

As most of the folks in this forum know, buying a tablet from a non-descript manufacturer or reseller means that it is one time transaction. Either it works or it does not. Add the cost of re-shipping it outside united states and hoping somebody would send you a replacement is an interesting scenario that we don't want our customers to face.
So we created a order fulfillment process that allows us
1) Offer a '14 day no questions asked' replacement policy from the date of purchase
2) A web site that gives you a list of new packages as well as software upgrades
3) A customer service person to help you with issues
4) Discounted Upgrades, as we refresh our product cycle every 3-4 months
5) UNLOCKED product that allows you to install features and packages that you need
6) Accessories which are a real value.( you wont pay $50 to get video output or add a camera attachment)

Hope this provide some more information on what we do. We invite you to visit us on
1) Home - my-X-Pad.com - The value leader, Android 2.2, 800 Mhz multi-touch Tablet PC
2) Friend our page on Facebook at AndroidXpad ( special $25 off promo ongoing)
3) Follow us on Twitter @myXpad

Thanks
my-X-pad

It's come with real GPS chip that I can install third party GPS software exp:i Go nave, or just using wifi location function?

can I direct download flash player10.1 from adobe not from your site?

my-x-pad

Oct 30, 2010
It's come with real GPS chip that I can install third party GPS software exp:i Go nave, or just using wifi location function?

can I direct download flash player10.1 from adobe not from your site?

It comes with a Wi-fi location function but its pretty accurate. you cannot use it for Driving
but can easily find your location from the wi-fi spot and send it to other location aware apps

We had some users who had success with the adobe version. We have not tested it so we cannot recommend either one

my-x-pad

Oct 30, 2010
Quick update. We have just sold out of all our units on our Amazon store. The new inventory should come online in about 1-2weeks once Amazon Warehouse processes the new inventory. We still have a few units left on our web site. Reserve them now before they are gone too

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
interested in this but confused about your statement about GPS - so the specs say GPS but you say it does not have it - rather it uses wifi for location rather than satellite?
also is it capacitive or resistive screen? How much RAM

Quick update. We have just sold out of all our units on our Amazon store. The new inventory should come online in about 1-2weeks once Amazon Warehouse processes the new inventory. We still have a few units left on our web site. Reserve them now before they are gone too