mysterious blue led

mazujin12

Jan 9, 2011
i dont know if there is a post about it but i saw a blue led light when i flashed the austrian rom and started the camera app youtube video of finding ----->

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorrendor

Dec 23, 2010
i dont know if there is a post about it but i saw a blue led light when i flashed the austrian rom and started the camera app youtube video of finding ----->

I haven't seen the blue LED before, however, I notice on mine (stock original OS on the US Best Buy Model) I see a white LED on the back of the S7, shining through the plastic whenever the backlight is on the touchscreen. This is very weird. This is WITHOUT the camera app launched. Anyone see this either?

Last edited by a moderator:

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
Yes - I have de austrian version from mobilkom a1 and i have that blue led powered when i start the camera operation. Stock.

pa49

Nov 29, 2010
Ah! we are seeing mysterious lights now are we?
What are you smoking?:D

TechRemedy

Jan 4, 2011
If you look at the picture of the "docked" S7, the same LED is there, although it looks a little more green than blue...perhaps it has something to do with the camera?

444d1292261470-huawei-s7-dock-could-dock.jpg

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Hey I am blue-green color blind....wonder what color I would be seeing...... ;-)

shanksv

Nov 13, 2010
Yes, there is a blue LED and it shows up in certain ROMS. I think the harware is the same it is the implemetation in the software that is different. I have installed a few of them and I think have seen this "mysterious" light in about 2 different firmwares that I have installed.