Navigation for huawei s7

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
Just installed navigon. It does have US maps and you dont need to be on line, works with just the Phone gps.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
-google maps/navigation. use "brut" version to enable maps cache to SD and navigation works worldwide.
-Aura works, but problems to access option menu, have to switch back to homescreen then back to Aura to see option menu properly.
-iGO works, but Huawei notification bar make the iGo screen move a little bit down so you miss a few line at bottom.

Fendogz

Feb 3, 2011
I used Navigon today on a short trip from manhattan to the bronx just to test it out and it worked really well. I need some time to get use to the interface but all in all pretty good.

NevadaDave

Mar 2, 2011
I loaded CoPilot & for $5 got the all USA map. However, I kept getting "not enough memory to download map data", even though I had space on my SD card. I finally took a bunch of stuff off, tried again, and was successful! This app works as good as, or better than, my Nuvi 760. As I drive through town, I was hitting the cross streest exactly as I did on the GPS map. I haven't taken any long trips yet, but short term, very good. Recalc times are very fast, too. The interface is a bit clunky, but not bad, and fro $5 -it's worked out quite well. OTOH, CoPilot's customer service stinks - 3 emails & no answer back.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I used Navigon today on a short trip from manhattan to the bronx just to test it out and it worked really well. I need some time to get use to the interface but all in all pretty good.

I need time to get used to the cost! But still considering it.

Sent from my SPH-P100

vexx

Sep 19, 2011
I would recommend iGo, I am using it on my SE X1 and Huawei S7. Fast and reliable navigation software with excellent maps, great feature and no bugs. They are better then garmin.