Need a tablet that will power and work my usb external hard drives??

renton

May 1, 2012
Hi all my 12 year old laptop has finally died and i have decided to replace it with an android tablet.

I have two usb external hard drives that have movies and music on which i take away with me when i am deployed over seas(military) and i would like a tablet that i can plug these into and use.

can you recommend me a few tablets to look at please that will do this.

budget is £150 - £200 uk pounds.

Also are there any online shops you can recommend i use that will deliver to the uk

many thanks

Steve

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
My advice is contact a reputable seller like redtabletpc.com . They're a supporting vendor on this forum so have their own page. Also as a supporter you will get good aftersales service from them with things like downloads/upgrades, problem solving etc. They will be able to give you advice on a suitable priced tab to fit your needs. Redtabletpc tend to only get better quality chinese tabs & you can choose shipping methods to suit either cost or speed.( I recommend dhl-fast & cost effective). You can contact them on their forum page or goto their website at redtabletpc.com. some sellers are dubious in their promises of items in stock or genuine or oem. Redtablet will tell you straight & not try to sell you something that you don't want. I have found them honest & reliable & they get good feedback from forum users. Its up to you where you go in the end but I think they're worth a look at least. They may not be quite as cheap as places like pandawill or chinagrabber but these sellers have a reputation of being a bit of a lottery when it comes to when or even if you get your order. The choice is yours.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet