Need an Android Tablet with Internal 3g

kes8622

Jan 15, 2011
Hi all,

I am searching for an android tablet with internal 3g support (sim slot, not using connected modems).

Also Wifi. I don't care if it's 7" or 8" or 10".

The rest of the features i am not too worried about bit things like GPS would be cool, but i know thats rare. I am looking to buy soon.... so if anybody knows of any tablets that have 3g internal please post names or links.

I am in the $150-$300 budget.

Thank you

charley

Oct 27, 2011
Hi all,

I am searching for an android tablet with internal 3g support (sim slot, not using connected modems).

The rest of the features i am not too worried about bit things like GPS would be cool, but i know thats rare. I am looking to buy soon.... so if anybody knows of any tablets that have 3g internal please post names or links.

Thank you

Dear

We are professional Android Tablet PCs manufacturer in Shenzhen,China
Lately, we launched K-7H Tablet PC 7'' Capacitive touch screen 5 points touch
,with samsung S5PV210 @1GHZ ARM Cortex-A8 process,
internal built-in 3G,GPS navigation,Bluetooth,wi-fi and mobile calling facility

We also produce 8'' Tablet PC Telechips 8803 with internal 3G and GPS facility

Freescale, infotmic, Telechips 8902 ,telechips 8803,samsung,A9 and VIA CPUs
Tablet PCs in 7'' , 8'', 9.7'' and 10''

If you are interested in any one of our Tablet PCs, please contact us

Regards
Charley
Email: [email protected]
Shenzhen Kente Science & technology co.,ltd

Advised to contact Admin or 4Nines.
Spider

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kes8622, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here with us at Android Tablets. I hope you find the tablet you're looking for.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi all,

Thank you

Hi kes8622, welcome to the forum, how do you think about this 7" dual camera android 2.3 tablet PC with Built-in 3G & GPS?
7 inch Dual Camera Android 2.3 OS Tablet PC Built in 3G GPS and Bluetooth Module Samsung A8 PV210 1Ghz 512RAM Haipad M7X - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
and you can find more tablet with built-in 3G in our website. welcome!:)