Need factory firmware for Mach speed technology trio stealth 7 pro

Goes

May 31, 2011
This company gave me no support in finding the firmware for this tablet, I have screen rotation 45 degree off, and the keys are not functioning after using a different ROM. Please help.

Trio Stealth Pro 7 | Trio Media Players by Mach Speed Technologies

• Dimensions- W7.5” x H4.8” x D0.4”
  • Operating System- Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
  • CPU – A10 Cortex A8 1.2 GHz
  • GPU – Dual Mali-400 2D/3D core
  • RAM – 512MB DDR3
  • Flash storage – 4GB Internal
  • Display – 7 inch TFT LCD
  • Native Resolution – 800×480 pix
  • Expansion – Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB), Mini HDMI Socket
  • Wireless LAN – Realtek 8188
  • Video Output – HDMI Ver 1.4 output
  • Native video support – AVI(H.264), DIVX, XVID, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV (non encrypted), MP4(H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG, FLV. HD 1080P max.
  • Native Audio Support – MP3,WMA (non encrypted),MP2,OGG,M4A,MA4,FLAC,3GP,WAV
  • Battery – Li-Ion rechargeable, up to 6 hours playtime

Goes

May 31, 2011
Thank you for the information, I was told that the network chip is different though, which could mean incompatibility and no wifi.

stjohnh

Aug 1, 2012
This company gave me no support in finding the firmware for this tablet, I have screen rotation 45 degree off, and the keys are not functioning after using a different ROM. Please help.

I can't give help, but can repeat the request. I have this tablet w Android 4.0.3, which causes netflix to freeze after 5 min of movie play. This is a well known problem, and solved w Android 4.0.4. I have a friend who just bought this tablet, and his has Android 4.0.4 on it. I called tech support to request firmware update. The courteous, but extremely unhelpful tech support person said 1) never heard of problem (google netflix android 4.0.3 and you will get lots of hits) and 2) offered no solution other than mailing tablet back to factory. All I wanted was link to 4.0.4, which I know they are using, and I can fix the problem quickly if I have the image. Big BOOO for Mach Speed tech support.

Goes

May 31, 2011
I was able to get an unofficial CM9 working on my tablet as it is a LY-F1 clone and everything is fine now. As for Mach speed technology, it is the worse company I have ever dealt with, even their support web site has nothing at all.

sabralela

Aug 25, 2012
I was able to get an unofficial CM9 working on my tablet as it is a LY-F1 clone and everything is fine now. As for Mach speed technology, it is the worse company I have ever dealt with, even their support web site has nothing at all.
Can you provide me with how you did that I have same tablet which I tried to root but keep getting error on gapp install

allenme

Sep 8, 2012

I'm not new to flashing android, having experience with Motorola and Samsung phones. Very good with directions, and searching for tools, info, etc. Polroot did not work for me, there was no way to set ADB on the device when I first got it, the setting was absent from the system (maybe new shipments are locked a bit tighter?) Well, being the impatient adventurer, I decided LiveSuite and Phoenix would do the job, so flashed A10 images. Only the 4.0.3 images will completely flash, and those sit at the droid image (bootloop). All these Chinese sites, my brain hurts, and now I have managed to turn my daughters present into a paper weight. Is there a Phoenix, or LiveSuite image that I can flash to this thing to get it up again? Otherwise, Tiger is getting this thing back on Monday.

Goes

May 31, 2011
The Chinese ROM can be easily chnged to Englsih by accessing the Key

ecyaseen

Sep 8, 2012
Hi odrade,...This my model ... my tablet not loading at the android icon screen....I download eken t10 firmware, and installed it..But it ain't working....Can you help me on this...

Orkia Android 4 Tablet Capacitive Screen @ Rs. 4999/- Call 9594404726 - Mumbai: Mobile - Cell Phones in Mumbai at Quikr Mumbai
Processor - Cortex A10, 1.2GHz
Operation System - Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich O.S.)
RAM -512MB DDR3
Nand Flash - 4GB
AllGravity Sensor
Screen Size - 7 Inch HD,
Screen Type - Capacitive Screen
HD Video Player
HDMI out
Resolution - 800 x 480
Visible Angle - 150°
3G - Support 3G/WCDMA dongle
Expandable Memory - Support TF card up to 32 GB

Thanks in advance

bluecarbon

Sep 7, 2012
I'm not new to flashing android, having experience with Motorola and Samsung phones. Very good with directions, and searching for tools, info, etc. Polroot did not work for me, there was no way to set ADB on the device when I first got it, the setting was absent from the system (maybe new shipments are locked a bit tighter?) Well, being the impatient adventurer, I decided LiveSuite and Phoenix would do the job, so flashed A10 images. Only the 4.0.3 images will completely flash, and those sit at the droid image (bootloop). All these Chinese sites, my brain hurts, and now I have managed to turn my daughters present into a paper weight. Is there a Phoenix, or LiveSuite image that I can flash to this thing to get it up again? Otherwise, Tiger is getting this thing back on Monday.

This one worked fine for mine. [ROM] Reactor ROM ICS for LY-F1, Broncho A10, Alldro Speed, iGlo Andromeda M710

Goes

May 31, 2011
The minute you flash custom ROM you are out of warranty, not to say that their customer support were helpful in the first place, I had a very bad experience with them.