Need Help Buying A Tablet Please.

DLC200

Sep 15, 2013
Hello i have been looking a lot for the past few days for a brand new tab but most i find have bad reviews some i tested in stores they also seem rather slow....

i was wondering if anyone could help me or reccomend me a tablet with these specs and price range...

I Am looking for a tablet that has:

10 Inches and up screen
1920x1080 (HD Resolution)
Android Jellybean 4.2 (Optional)
Atleast Dual Core
Atleast 1G Ram
Camera
Price Range £0-130

Im looking for a reasonably priced Tablet i can use to surf the web go youtube also i can connect to my pc so i can put movies and music on it so i can watch tv/movies when im bored. it must have a good clear picture as i have had one before that just hurt my eyes due to not so clear picture. Also be powerful enough to play minor games now and then when bored but that is optional and not really so important :)

Any help be most appreciated thanks :)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, DLC200, according to your tablet requires, i recommend you Ainol Novo 9 Spark Quad Core Tablet PC, 9.7 Inch Retina Screen,2048*1536 Resolution,Android 4.1 OS,dual camera,RAM 2GB+ROM 16GB, price is $216.90, and this tablet in stock now in our company, we can immediately shippment . you can get more information from visit our website, welcome ~~ Have a nice day !

SpeMall.com