Need help installing UD nightlies

oman0123

Mar 24, 2011
Ive been running the latest UD (3.1.2 I believe) for the life of me I cannot get any of the nightlies installed. Ive tried normal flashing (Like on my D1) Ive tried wiping and installing. Ive tried 1gb clockword mod, 4gig clockwork (not sure if that even matters I have a 4gb sd for bootable and 16 for storage) Ive tried everything I can think of so I turned to you guys.

After I remove the 4gig sd card and reboot It just stays at the small blue print that reads A N D R O I D with a flashing cursor and stays there. Ive let it sit for a while and nothing. Getting extremely frustrated as im out of ideas as to why its not booting up. I can answer anything you guys need to know. Ive had a rooted d1 for almost 2 years so its not like im new or anything.

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
Do u have the newest version of cwr installed?

Sent from my NC using Android Tablet Forum App

sorheim

Feb 9, 2011
Ive been running the latest UD (3.1.2 I believe) for the life of me I cannot get any of the nightlies installed. Ive tried normal flashing (Like on my D1) Ive tried wiping and installing. Ive tried 1gb clockword mod, 4gig clockwork (not sure if that even matters I have a 4gb sd for bootable and 16 for storage) Ive tried everything I can think of so I turned to you guys.

After I remove the 4gig sd card and reboot It just stays at the small blue print that reads A N D R O I D with a flashing cursor and stays there. Ive let it sit for a while and nothing. Getting extremely frustrated as im out of ideas as to why its not booting up. I can answer anything you guys need to know. Ive had a rooted d1 for almost 2 years so its not like im new or anything.

Same problem here using cwr 3.0.1 from bootable sd card which works fine for flashing the 3.1.2 version.

Sent from my Nook Color using Tapatalk