Need Help Please with SoundLogic Android 2.3 4GB 7" Touch Screen Dual Swivel Netbook

Swede00

Mar 12, 2013
Hello,

I am a newbie here I had picked up ( at a flea market ), a Soundlogic XT model no:KS-UMPC070VK ( SoundLogic Android 2.3 4GB 7" Touch Screen Dual Swivel Netbook )

When I turn it on shows the Linux Penguin for a sec then shows the words Android, then nothing a blank screen. I have used the reset button to no avail. From different forums I know it is supposed to run Android Froyo 2.2. I hope all they say is Android 2.2

I can not find anywhere to download this OS or instruction on how to install.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Swede00
:confused:

Last edited:

Superdookie67

May 27, 2013
Someone just gave me one because it was doing the same thing and he thought that I could fix it. Any ideas? Is there a way to get to the boot loader or root this thing? I doubt it's not popular enough for any custom roms or anything.

poemranger

May 5, 2014
I don't know if you guys are still interested in finding out more about the soundlogic xt. I have the same issue I have literally looked everywhere for the os and cant find it. I have a working one and a broken one. I need to know how to put it into recovery mode. I can probably use the working one to get the os off of it if someone could walk me through it. Then all we have to do is put it in recovery mode (pressing a combination of buttons) Then reload the os with either sd or flash im not sure until I get the os what will work. If we can put the working one into recovery mode we might be able to copy it for use on other machines.